Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Pictures of Oaklee!

So I know that all i ever post are pictures of Oaklee but other than school she is my life! hehe These pictures where taken by my friend Abby Perkins (not related) who babysits for me while i'm at school. She is majoring in Photography at BYU! Oaklee is 4 months!




I love this one! Her smile is so cute!







I know you can't tell from the pictures but Oaklee now has 2 little teeth! She is also rolling over! It makes me so sad she is growing up way too fast!!!




4 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

She is such a sweet little girl! That is awesome you have a friend who can take such cute pictures for you! I am going to UVU right now so we should get together! I don't know what your schedule is like but Fridays are my days off!

Lisa said...

Aimee! I found you on here! Yay!! How are you? How is school going? Oaklee has grown up so much. She is so cute! We need to get Elisabeth and her together one of these days to play! :)

Janece Perkins said...

Hey Aimee! Oaklee has grown up! She's really darling! We are really excited to see you at Christmas time!

Shelly from "Sugar Secrets" said...

I love that little Oaklee!

Grandma Sugar