Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oaklee's 2 year old Birthday!

Oaklee turned 2 years old on May 24th! Since we had just gotten home from Cancun and to cut costs, we decided to do a little family party in Centerville! Oaklee's little neighbor friend Elle Bloomfield came and we had lots of fun! Since Oaklee loved the Monkey's in Cancun so much I just had to make her a monkey cake..it just fits her!


Blowing out her Candles!


Oaklee and Elle ready to start the party!


Presents!! Elle gave Oaklee this chair and she loves it! She now carries it all over the apartment.



Oh, Sunglasses and a new swimming suit!





She was so excited to get Woody and Bulls-eye! She just loves Toy Story!


Dora!! Yay..she got her two favorite things!




She also got some cute clothes but she wouldn't hold them up for us to get a good picture. Oaklee had a great birthday and I think this pictures tells it all!!

3 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

What a cutie!

Dearinger Family said...

So I'm reading the beginning of your post and thinking, "Why in the world did we miss Oaklee's party!? I don't remember being there!" Then I remembered... Oh yeah, We've been in Africa for 2 1/2 months! WHAT!?
I wish we could have been there! It looks like she had so much fun! So dang cute!!!

Laura Essig said...

That cake is so darling!! You're so talented!!! Now I have cute idea's for ellies birthday.