Wednesday, November 10, 2010

June

Well we had such a great summer! We where able to go on lots of fun trips and make great memories! In June we spent a week in Coeur D'alene, ID with both Porter's and my Families and some of my Smoot cousins. We had so much fun just relaxing and spending time together. We stayed in a house right on the river, so we did lots of fishing, boating and swimming. (even though the water was freezing!) One of the days we where there we decided to bike the 17 mile Hiawatha Trail which follows an old rail road route through the mountains. Luckily it was mostly down hill. It was beautiful! There were lots of tunnels that were pitch black and freezing so everyone had to have a good light on our bikes and a sweat shirt to take on and off! I didn't have my camera so unfortunately I don't have any pictures but hopefully I will be getting some from my cousin! Also while we were there we celebrated, my mother in law, Shelly's, my little cousin, Liza's and My, Birthdays! We had a great time together and are so blessed to have such a great family!

1 comment:

Laura Essig said...

FInally a post!!! I need to see some prego and oakley pics!!