Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fountains, Fair, Haircut!

The first week of September my Parents and Casey went to Canada to visit his mission for 10 days! While they were gone I stayed with Korbin, Sadie and Sydnee! We had a blast but let's just say I'm glad Oaklee won't be a teenager for a while!
Sadie turned 14 while we were there, so we took her shopping and played in the Fountains! She had a party the next week when my parents were home!




Korbin had his Homecoming dance and I did dinner for his group! They had a garden salad,Focaccia Chicken with pasta Alfredo and bread-sticks! We also made them try Artichokes for an appetizer and Asparagus for the veg. For dessert they each got their own Brownie Truffle! My camera died so these where the only pictures I got with my camera. I need to get the other ones from Sadie but oh well! Here they are finishing their dessert cups!



Sydnee was working at the State Fair showing her goats, so we went to visit her! They had this cute little farm house that the little kids pretend to work in and then they get a dollar to buy a treat! Oaklee loved it!








Oaklee remembered riding the pony last year and just had to do it again! She would have stayed on the pony all day long!





Oaklee's hair was getting pretty crazy so I decided to cut it! Something that I will never do again...I totally messed up and cut it way too short!




No comments: