Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Point, Porter's B-day and Fishing!

Oaklee and I love to go on outings with friends! We try to get together with Brienne and Luke, and Rachel and Ben about once a week! Here we went to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point! We had lots of fun!

Here we are taking a carriage ride!

Oaklee and Luke had fun dancing in Miss Kitty's Dance Hall!

uh..oh...Oaklee's in trouble!

They all loved the baby bunnies! Oaklee kept trying to get them out!



Oaklee and the ducks!

Feeding the goats!



Happy Birthday babe! On September 16 Porter turned 27 years old! We had a gift certificate to the Homestead Resort so Oaklee went to my parents for the night! It was a nice little get away to relax!


Smoot Family Reunion!! On the 24th we went up to the Wyoming Uinta Youth Camp for the Smoot family reunion! It was a lot of fun and Oaklee got to go fishing with Daddy!





Oaklee's 1st fish!

Just like her Mommy..she didn't want to touch it!



2 comments:

Megan said...

It's so sad seeing all the hang out pictures cause I'm thinking.... I'd be sitting there... that would be Oaklee, Luke and Cali dancing. lol But I'm so glad you've taken over my job of taking pics :) It's great to see pics of you guys! LOVE LOVE LOVE the fishing pics... FABULOUS! Crazy how old the girls have gotten

Jessica said...

Aimee, I just noticed that you're a follower of my blog! I don't know what took me so long to realize that. I'm adding your blog to my blog roll so that I can keep up with you guys in Indiana! Good luck with the move and it was so fun to see your cute family last weekend.