Wednesday, November 10, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

So before I get into what we did over the 4th of July; I just want to tell you what a miracle it is that I even have these pictures,and all the pictures I will be posting through September. So in September I started downloading all the pictures from my memory card from the summer. When they all pulled up I chose the option that clears the memory card once they are all downloaded and hit import. Somehow only one picture was selected and imported. The rest of my 344 pictures where deleted off the card. I could not believe what just happened. 4 Months of our lives was just erased..at least that's how I felt! I burst into tears and called my parents to see if they new anything about recovering these photos. We tried a couple things to recover them on the computer but since they weren't actually imported there was nothing we could do. So I immediately started praying that somehow I could find a way to at least recover some pictures... or feel better about loosing them. As I was accepting the fact that the pictures where gone I thought to call my friend Megan, who got me started with the blog and picasa3 photo viewer. I wondered if she might know something. As I talked to her she found some software online called WinRecovery Software that recovers memory cards.I guess there are a bunch of different programs like this and I'm sure some of you already know this; but this was a miracle to me! I had to pay $30 for the software but it was a small price to pay! Thanks Megan, you helped answer my prayer. Also Thanks to Mom and Dad for Praying for my petty little problem!

So the 4th of July weekend we went to Thanksgiving Point Fireworks! Because it was going to be late when the fireworks started I brought Oaklee some pj's, which came in very handy! It was really windy and freezing! Oaklee didn't care too much, she was having a blast running around and learning how to roll down the hill.

If you're wondering if I have a booger hanging from my nose..I promise it's just a cold sore!

We had to wait for like an hour to ride this little cow train, but Oaklee really wanted to ride it!

The Fireworks where very cool and Oaklee was in aww..she loved it!


Then we decided to take the boys camping. It was a blast! We went up Spanish Fork Canyon and found a camping spot, and the next morning hiked up to Diamond Fork Hot-springs!

Just chill'in by the fire pit!


Getting ready to hike to the hot-springs!
I got left behind a little bit with all these fit boys...keep in mind I was 3 months pregnant and not feeling too great!

Look at these Sexy boys!



At the hot-springs there is a waterfall that has a hole in the middle that you can climb up and stick your head out of. The water is freezing but it's lots of fun!
Here's Connor,

Korbin,

Porter,

And Sam!



These Boys where so funny! Every picture they had to be flexing or posing in some way!


Oaklee and I loved playing in the water and watching the boys be boys!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You're too cute! Are you sure you're pregnant here cause you're not showing at all! You're welcome with the help but I didn't even know what to do and Heavenly Father was the one who gave me the idea to look for the systems. Bummer that you had to pay when it said free :( Love this pictures!